More than 20 years experience as a business leader, corporate trainer, and public speaker.
Formal education includes:
- Ph.D. in Natural Health from Clayton College in Birmingham, AL
- Master's degree in Business Administration from Oklahoma City University
- Bachelorís degree in Management from the University of Oklahoma
Author of 7 books on personal performance and leadership:
- The Shovel: A Business Novel
- How Bad Do You REALLY Want It?: Getting from Where You Are to Where You Want to Be
Certified clinical hypnotherapist and performance coach.
- The ABCís of Effective Leadership: Managing from the Heart
- The ABCís of Successful Living: Getting What You Really Want
- The ABCís of Total Health: Practical Tips for Abundant Living
- Ten Commitments for Building High Performance Teams
- Ten Commitments for Men
President of Pacesetters Consulting Group, Inc.